Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Comic-Con Obsession: Sora Avatar

Just got back from San Diego Comic-Con 2010, and while there was probably a lot to fall in love with... I fell in love all over again with this little guy. If you don't recognize him, he's a super cute chibi representation of Sora from Kingdom Hearts. Comic-Con 09 I grabbed this little dude on a phone keychain thingy, and this year they had a new set including Halloweentown Sora. But what really had me excited were little 3 inch figures of what they call Kingdom Hearts Avatars. The 3 inch figs were attached to the cash registers at Square Enix's booth, and they told me they weren't available to the public yet. I want! They were insanely cute. Here's some pix of the keychain thingys available now, and I'll keep you in the know if I hear anything about the 3 inchers. Also, there is a big Sora Avatar available now through the website for like $129. Adorable, but not what I'm stoked for. Click the image above to see that.





No comments:

Post a Comment